By Alia Noor, FCMA, CIMA, MBA, Oxford fintech programme, GCC VAT Comp Dip,COSO Framework.
Associate Partner Ahmad Alagbari Chartered Accountants, UAE
UAE Ministerial Decision No. 82 of 2023- Taxable Persons Required to Prepare and Maintain Audited Financial Statements
UAE published Ministerial Decision No. 82 of 2023 on the Determination of Categories of Taxable Persons Required to Prepare and Maintain Audited Financial Statements for the Purposes of Federal Decree-Law No. 47 of 2022 on the Taxation of Corporations and Businesses
This Ministerial Decision was published on 10 April 2023 and is in effect from 25 April 2023.
This Ministerial Decision provides that the following Taxable Persons shall prepare and maintain audited financial statements:
- Taxable Persons deriving revenues exceeding AED 50,000,000 ($13.6 million); and
- Qualifying Free Zone Persons (QFZP).
- The Next Wave of Finance Digital Transformation: Unlocking Potential in 2024 - December 7, 2023
- UAE-Ministry of Finance decision on transfer pricing documentation requirements for corporate tax purposes - May 11, 2023
- UAE-Ministry of Finance issues Ministerial Decision on Exempt Persons for Corporate Tax Purposes - May 10, 2023